WE:BO Fit Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- WE:BO mobile application software (App), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your smartphone or handheld device (Device).
- Any of the services accessible through the App (Services).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is we:bo Fit Limited of 5 Birch Close, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8BJ, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms, or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or chat). This includes information you provide when you subscribe to any of our Services, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with an App or our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, details of your device, your registration information, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use our App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content (Content Information);
- details of your use of our App (Log Information).
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing the location information setting in your device.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, personal trainers, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In order to provide the Services to you, we will be required to share your personal information with our approved personal trainers.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If WE:BO Fit Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- To enforce or apply our End-User Licence Agreement and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- To protect the rights, property or safety of WE:BO Fit Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may, from time to time, provide links to and from partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow any of these links they will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.